Main Content

Government Programs

There are several government programs worth exploring. The first step is to find out what type of loan you have; FHA, VA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or conventional. You can find this information on your mortgage statement or by calling your lender.

For FHA Loans: Pre-foreclosure Sale

For VA Loans: Compromise Sale

For Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Loans:

HARP – Home Affordable Refinance Program
( )

HAFA – Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative
( )

HAMP – Home Affordable Modification Program

If your loan does not fall under any of the above categories, your lenders will have their own program available that works specifically for your loan type. You can inquire with your lender directly to find out their loan modification and short sale qualifications and requirements.

We would be happy to assist you in discovering what type of loan(s) you have and for which programs you qualify.



All consultations are held in the strictest of confidence. Your information will never be shared.



The Federal Trade Commission issued the Mortgage Assistance Relief Services Rule 16 CFR 322 (MARS). MARS defines “mortgage assistance relief service” to include: “negotiating, obtaining or arranging a short sale of a dwelling.”You may stop doing business with us at any time. You may accept or reject the offer of mortgage assistance we obtain from your lender (or services). If you reject the offer, you do not have to pay us. If you accept the offer, you will have to pay us the amount agreed in our listing agreement for our services. Your Castle Real Estate and Monica Perez are not associated with the government and our service is not approved by the government or your mortgage lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit rating.

Send us a Message