WHO WE ARE Our Vision To serve as the most trusted real estate resource in the Denver Metro Area while building lifelong relationships where our clients become friends.
Our Mission To create relationships with clients through honest communication and implementation of expertise, guiding them to achieve their goal of buying, selling or investing in Real Estate, while promoting sustainable homeownership. To equip each client with pertinent knowledge and information, enabling them to make informed decisions about their Real Estate needs.
Our Ethics We conduct all business adhering to the following rules of conduct and moral principles. Integrity: Doing what we know is right, even when it is not the easiest option
Honesty: Telling the truth with sincerity and empathy
Respect: Treating others with honor and dignity, holding them in high esteem
Dependability: Following through consistently on what we promise
Optimism: Working with a positive attitude, we expect the best out of every person and situation. We implement these ethics within our team, as well as during interactions with every client and colleague. We do what is right, even if it does not result in a profit or commission check. We speak honestly with people about their situation and options, treating everyone with respect – regardless of their financial status.
MONICA PEREZ, REAL ESTATE BROKER
Monica Perez began her residential real estate career to guide and empower families to make their dreams of home ownership a reality. Her goal is to impart valuable knowledge and market trends data to her clients, enabling them to make solid, informed decisions. Mrs. Perez has achieved notable success in the industry. She entered the business in 2007, right before the great recession began, but she did not allow that to dilute her ability to succeed. Seeing there was a great need for people facing foreclosure, she became a short sale expert and helped many families through the process. As the market has shifted back to a Seller’s Market she has redefined her business to assist regular sellers and buyers alike. Mrs. Perez has successfully helped over 500 families and individuals buy or sell a home. She has been the top producer, out of more than 700 agents at Your Castle Real Estate for several years. With a high level of negotiation skills and professionalism, Monica consistently puts her client’s needs first and fights for their best interests with persistence. Bilingual, fluent in Spanish, Monica thrives on uplifting the Hispanic community in Denver. Not only do clients rave about her services, they also appreciate the compassion and empathy with which she treats each client.
- 2018 Presidents Club for Top Production at Your Castle Real Estate
- 2017 Presidents Club for Top Production at Your Castle Real Estate
- 2016 #1 Top Producer of Your Castle Real Estate 500+ Brokers
- 2016 Awarded 5280 Five Star Real Estate Professional
- 2015 Presidents Club for Top Production at Your Castle Real
- 2014 4th Top Producer of Your Castle Real Estate
- 2014 Named Top 25 Most Influential Young Professionals, Colorado Biz Magazine
- 2014 Awarded 5280 Five Star Real Estate Professional
- 2013 Top 100 Hispanic Real Estate Brokers Nationwide
- 2013 #1 Top Producer of Your Castle Real Estate, Gross production and Number of homes sold
- 2013 Top 100 Real Estate Brokers in Denver Metro
- 2013 Finalist as the Hispanic Chamber Advocate of the Year
- 2011 Top Producer for Your Castle Real Estate, Gross production and Number of homes sold
- 2011 Top 10 Realtor in Denver Metro, number of homes sold
- 2011 Finalist as the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Young Professional of the Year
- 2010 Top Producer for Your Castle Real Estate, Number of homes sold
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
Giving Back Believing that we have been greatly blessed with opportunity and prosperity, we delight in giving back to others. We joyfully support the following charities.
– Opportunity International Empowering people in developing countries to work their way out of poverty www.opportunity.org – JAMLAC at Mile High Ministries Helping victims of domestic violence with legal resources to protect themselves and their children www.milehighmin.org
– Denver Rescue Mission Helping to feed and clothe the homeless and provide the resources to give them a path to self- sufficiency. www.denverrescuemission.org
MARIA HERRERA, Client Relations & Office Manager
Organized, responsible, creative and dedicated, Maria Herrera goes out of her way to help others. While the team zips around town with clients, Maria tends to every detail. With Spanish as her native language, she understands cultural differences and bridges gaps with sensitivity. Maria’s positive outlook on each situation brings infectious joy to the team.